Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Blogging

I’m not sure how I feel about having a blog… Blogs seem like things all of my married friends use to show their wedding and baby pictures. Not that I don’t like baby pictures, I just don’t fit in with my mind’s stereotypical blogger. I do, however greatly enjoy reading several of my witty friends’ blogs who manage to find the right balance between insight and entertainment. Chez Cassandra aims to fit in that mold, with no grand purpose nor limit of scope, just an upload of my daily peripatetic.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I'd like to think that I'm at least 90% of your inspiration for starting your blog...

Jen R. said...

You don't really know me, I'm Rebekah's sister-in-law. I just wanted to say that I am married and have a baby, and I haven't written a single blog about my adorable child or my wonderful marriage :)

Adam Wilson said...

Rebekah has shown me your blog Jen, its great. Rebekah, you can claim most of the inspiration